Senior Product Manager
Please fill in the form and we'll contact you
Bright is a rapidly growing, top-tier venture-funded company focusing on developer-centric application security for the enterprise. We enable organizations to fix security issues before they reach production by integrating security early in the software development process, reducing reliance on manual testing, and running scans frequently.
In this role, you will be a product team member, reporting to the VP of Product, driving the strategy and execution for one of our product domains.
- Define and drive new product capabilities from inception through development, enablement, and go-to-market.
- Work across different use cases and teams to build, improve, and integrate product capabilities.
- Work closely with engineering and own delivery.
- Work directly and closely with our customers to understand their pain points and ensure that our solution meets their needs.
- Develop, lead, and communicate the product roadmap to customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders.
- Enable our sales, marketing, and success teams on product updates, launches, and overall go-to-market by providing training, content, and collateral.
Qualifications, skills, & experience we are looking for:
- Product management experience. 4+ years of product management experience at a B2B SaaS organization, managing software products from inception through launch and continuous iteration
- Experience building cybersecurity or developer-oriented products
- Product vision and roadmap. Proven experience defining a product vision and roadmap and driving incremental improvement through many releases and launches.
- Proven ownership. Ability to own an entire domain end-to-end. Manage multiple problems, commitments, and deadlines.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills. An ability to influence, persuade, and motivate people at every level and every function to partner with you on solving problems
- Voice of the customer and enterprise experience. Proven experience working directly with enterprise customers, from discovery to implementation
- GTM experience. Proven experience working with sales, marketing, and success teams on product announcements, releases, and launches
- Technical experience. Prior technical experience is a must (hands-on), preferably in software development or AppSec.
- Domain knowledge and experience. Experience in one or more of the following functional areas would be a significant advantage: enterprise security, developer tools, CI/CD, vulnerability management, or web APIs
- Data-driven. Proven experience using data for product decisions.
- SaaS experience. A clear understanding of modern SaaS technologies and platforms and the ability to drive technical product capabilities related to scalability and performance.
- Remote work. Prior experience working with remote teams and, as needed, willing to work off-hours 2-3 times a week to work directly with company leadership, customers, and partners
- A degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent
- Proven knowledge of security and security best practices, specifically in implementing, deploying, and securing modern applications and services.
- Proven experience in a fast-growth startup environment
- Ability to work with customers and teams across time zones, including the US
- Location: Israel
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Ability to partially work from home
- World-class security experts changing the world of application and API security. Do it with us.
- Ability to interact with some of the largest global organizations as prospects and customers
- A diverse and inclusive workplace. Bright is an equal-opportunity employer, and our team comprises individuals from diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.