Customer Success Manager (CSM)
Bright Security is a fast-growing, venture backed, developer-focused Application Security company that offers application security from build to compliance. We offer a developer focused API & Application DAST automation platform. Our solutions enhance DevOps & CI/CD by removing human bottlenecks with no false positives and business logic attacks reducing reliance on manual testing. We enable organizations to integrate application security early in the development process and run scans often to detect & fix security issues before they hit production.
Bright Security – Customer Success Manager
Bright Security Customer Success Team is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) in Israel to be the business face of Bright’s enterprise customers in the Israel region and work in coordination with a Customer Success Engineers (CSE) and Sales Team to focus on growth, retention and expansion of each of the assigned customer accounts. Candidates need to have a very strong background in managing customers, dealing with renewal, expansion and sales quotas in a startup and enterprise environment.
This is an individual contributor role, and does not have any managerial function(s), however might grow into a managerial role in the future.
- Manages a portfolio of strategic and other enterprise accounts throughout their lifecycle with Bright Security Platform
- Works with direct quota for renewal or with Regional Sales Directors to bring in renewals and add-on/expansion opportunities
- Builds and elevates strategic relationships with key security leaders and executives within their account
- Presents quarterly business reviews with customers to ensure ongoing partnership
- Ensures a smooth and successful onboarding process of customers working with Customer Success Engineers (CSE)
- Works with customers to define value and keeps them apprised of new product features and facilitates regular roadmap conversations between customer and product management
- Sets and manages customer expectations while continuing to highlight Bright Security’s distinctive value proposition in the market
- Reviews health dashboard, opens cases on a regular basis and has technical ability to do assessments of issues; escalates issues as required
- Apprises Bright Security’s management of overall health of customers (technical, organizational, operational and sponsorship)
- Assists Bright Security marketing by encouraging customers to appear in company related marketing materials/events including but not limited to, customer reference calls, white papers, magazine quotes/articles, speaking at conferences
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- This position requires basic exposure in cyber security with prior experience working with Cloud technologies, Web Applications, Application Proxies, Internet Security, Networking, data security and other data center Technologies
- Basic knowledge of Appsec, application pentesting, firewall, IDS/IPS, AWS and equivalent cloud infrastructure technologies, security breaches, ethical hacking
- Able to accept constructive criticism from sales and customers and implement relevant changes to improve deployment efficiency and pace
- Ability to understand and communicate various security concepts quickly, succinctly and accurately
- Highly motivated, driven and passionate about technology and customer success
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; excellent interpersonal skills; at ease and comfortable working in a client environment remote and onsite
- Able to plan for and deliver a project or multiple projects on a specific and short deadline
- BS degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a Customer Success Management, Professional services or Consulting, Sales or similar customer facing position
- Strong account and customer management skills
- History of managing enterprise accounts in a post-sales role
- Start up experience is preferred
- A demonstrated ability to adapt to change quickly, work in a collaborative team environment and work in a home office environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible paid time off
- Stock options
- We are changing the world of application and API security. Do it with us. We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
- If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love Bright Security.
- Bright Security is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Bright Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is composed of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.