Customer Success Manager
Competitive salary with bonus and benefits
High Growth Potential
About the company
Bright is a rapidly growing, top-tier venture-funded company, focusing on developer-centric application security for the enterprise. We enable organizations to fix security issues before they reach production by integrating security early in the software development process, reducing reliance on manual testing, and running scans frequently.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team and play a crucial role in ensuring the success and satisfaction of our valued customers, while identifying new opportunities to increase retention and maximize the account value . The ideal candidate will have a strong background in customer success management, previous Application Security Testing (AST) background excellent relationship building skills.
About the product
The company is developing a SaaS product that empowers Application Security & Development teams to find and fix vulnerabilities iteratively at every step in the SDLC, without slowing them down.
Sphere of operation: Application Security Testing
- Renewals, Upsells and retention. Proactively work towards Customer contract renewals and identify opportunities for upselling additional products or services. Develop and implement strategies to increase customer retention rates.
- Customer Onboarding and Integration. Lead the onboarding process for new customers, ensuring seamless integration of our DAST solution into their existing infrastructure.
- Account Management. Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned customers by acting as the main point of contact for Customer inquiries, ensuring their needs are met promptly and efficiently.
- Product Knowledge and Expertise. Possess a deep understanding of our DAST solution and services, enabling you to provide expert guidance to customers on their usage and benefits.
- Customized Solutions. Collaborate with the product team to tailor solutions to meet specific Customer requirements.
- Customer Training and Education. Conduct training sessions for customers on how to effectively use Bright’s product to enhance their security posture.
- Proactive Account Monitoring. Continuously monitor Customer accounts for potential issues, ensuring timely resolution and Customer satisfaction.
- Feedback and Product Improvement. Gather Customer feedback and insights to provide valuable input to our product development team for continuous improvement.
- Proven experience as a Customer Success Manager in a cybersecurity technology company.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary
- Ability to work from home
- Paid vacation (18 days a year), state holidays and sick leave
- World-class security experts changing the world of application and API security. Do it with us.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace. Bright is an equal-opportunity employer and our team is composed of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.