Director of Customer Success - EMEA
Competitive salary with bonus and benefits
High Growth Potential
Bright is a rapidly growing, top-tier venture-funded company, focusing on developer-centric application security for the enterprise. We enable organizations to fix security issues before they reach production by integrating security early in the software development process, reducing reliance on manual testing, and running scans frequently.
About The Position
Bright Security is seeking an experienced Director of Customer Success & Support to join our growing Customer Success team.
In your role as Director of Customer Success at Bright, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and grow the team, implement best practices and assume responsibility for the region’s (EMEA) customer base.
- Execute on the customer success strategy defined by the VP of success and company leadership.
- Be part of the Success & Support leadership team and drive continuous improvements in these areas.
- Drive customer retention, adoption and expansion in the region.
- Own all aspects of customer nurturing, including driving engagement, maintaining overall customer satisfaction, and retention.
- Be comfortable under pressure and adept at creative problem-solving. The expectation is to work proactively to set and maintain expectations and serve as the voice of the customer internally.
- Manage a selected number of accounts. As such, form and build relationships with the client post the sales process and throughout the lifecycle of the account and develop a deep knowledge of our system.
- Be technically proficient and have the patience and passion to guide customers and stakeholders through all the capabilities of our products and solutions.
- Make an impact in a growing start-up
- Be poised for explosive growth while remaining committed to enabling success within our customer base.
- Mentor, develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption.
- Ensure customers are leveraging our solution to achieve high business value.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers from on boarding, through implementation, and assume overall customer responsibility and escalation management.
- Stay current with the most recent changes to our product and educate customers on offerings and updates.
- Identify and communicate customer pain points to the product team.
- Identify opportunities for improving our success and support capabilities and communicate those to product & engineering.
- Identify renewal risks and collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Customer Success and support, managing large and complex accounts.
- 3+ years of experience in people management and development; demonstrated leadership through accountability, continuous learning, and improvement.
- Familiarity with application security, OWASP and other security domains.
- Past interfacing of AppSec programs within an enterprise hierarchy, e.g. CISO, Security Architect, etc.
- Enterprise customer care, customer engagement, churn management, billing/subscription, point of sales, and customer experience management use cases.
- Understanding of SDLC and CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins, GitHub, Gitlab, etc.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong technical background working with CS processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of WebApps and API applications in complex customer datacenter and cloud environments would be an advantage.
- A passion for customers and problem-solving.
- Comfort in a startup environment: we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.
- Embody strong account management skills; comfortable and seasoned in managing external partners and providing exceptional customer support.
- Ability to manage multiple customer projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with demonstrable ability to work independently and creatively.
- Self-driven, an overachiever and dedicated to meeting personal and team goals.