About the company
Bright is a fast-growing, developer-focused Application Security company that offers application security from build to compliance. We offer a developer focused API & Application DAST automation platform.
Our solutions enhance DevOps & CI/CD by removing human bottlenecks with no false positives and business logic attacks. Reducing reliance on manual testing. We enable organizations to integrate application security early in the development process and run scans often to detect & fix security issues before they hit production.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with strong agile management skills, to help in the management of a fast-growing SaaS product and its features, from idea to delivery.
- Work as part of the product team to research, define, prioritize and manage implementation of new features
- Collaborate with engineering to devise the best solutions to product requirements, break down big features into manageable tasks and set specific timelines for features to be added to short-mid term roadmap
- Coordinate with the engineering department to get feedback & guidance about developed features, to ensure the delivery of functional & user friendly solutions
- Conduct research, competitive analysis, customer interviews, user surveys and any required activities to suggest product enhancements that will improve user experience and help customers gain better value from our products
- Collaborate with technical writers on the creation of support and training documents for internal and external users
- Collaborate with internal & external partners to facilitate projects
- Help in the development of timelines, project plans and status reports to monitor projects
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager, Associate Product Manager, Project Manager or a similar role
- Demonstrated leadership attitude
- Experience the entire product lifecycle within an agile environment
- Strong time management skills along with the ability to meet deadlines, react to priority changes quickly and change-course to drive results at a moment’s notice. Many aspects of the position will change as client needs change.
- Self-motivated and organized – Stakeholders will need timely response through Slack, Jira or email on a daily basis
- Great interpersonal skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Possess excellent presentation, communication, listening, and written skills (especially excellent written skills in English)
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and turn them into insights needed to improve our products and services
- Knowledge of project management tools, specifically Jira
- Proficiency in collaborative google products (docs, slides, sheets, etc.)
- Background in engineering, computer science or cyber security – big plus
- Experience with development of SaaS products – big plus
- Hands-on experience with web technologies (HTTP, Web Applications, APIs, etc.) – big plus
- Experience in a role that involves educating developers
- Strong research skills
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience in with CI/CD and ticketing integrations
- Competitive salary in USD
- Fully remote work, assistance with relocation to Batumi, Georgia (if relevant)
- Paid vacation (24 days a year), state holidays and sick leave
- Relocation package, which includes:
- Assistance with relocation to Batumi, Georgia
- Covering costs of flight
- Covering costs of rent or providing accommodation for the first 2 months
- Assistance with creation of a bank account
- Assistance with legal documents (ИП)
- Compensation for professional studies and other work-associated expenses
- The Bright team is composed of strong professionals, from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations. You will enjoy being a part of it!
- We are growing fast! And we encourage all our employees to grow with us, both professionally and personally!
- We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
- We are changing the world of application and API security. Do it with us.