Product Marketing Specialist
The Bright Marketing team is seeking an experienced strategic marketer to be part of our integrated Product Marketing team.
Working alongside our Head of Product Marketing, you’ll be a key member of the Bright marketing team, helping to chart the future of how Bright will help customers quickly and easily make their applications and APIs secure. You will sit on the marketing and product teams, reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, and work alongside a team of marketers.
In this role, you will consistently draw upon your industry knowledge and storytelling capabilities to help make Bright the leader in developer-focused AppSec, calling upon your experience in traditional product marketing functions with an emphasis on go-to-market. Success in this role requires working with the Head of Producing to see the big picture, helping to dig deeper into insights and actioning effective go-to-market plans and an array of programs to help Bright continue to scale in the Application Security landscape.
You should enjoy collaborating with the Growth Marketing, DevRel, Creative, Product, Marketing Operations, Sales and Customer Success teams and will be instrumental in implementing proposed marketing strategies, creative concepts, and execution plans for online and offline campaigns, while being a key figure in Bright’s GTM for new product launches to drive growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Head of Product Marketing to deliver on our strategy to help Bright achieve its vision of letting developers easily and quickly secure their applications and APIs with every build
- Partner with our product, design, research, and operations teams to build, launch, and scale valuable products for our customers
- Deeply understand and articulate Bright’s target customer, fully immersing yourself in competitive products, trends, and opportunities within the application security and developer spaces
- Implement Bright’s brand positioning and execution of breakthrough marketing campaigns that build brand awareness, affinity, and product adoption
- Assist with Bright’s GTM strategy and product marketing activities including needs assessment, segmentation, positioning, and key product launches for both our enterprise and developer products
- Partner closely with sales, customer success and product teams to uncover new insights and industry trends to help drive the marketing plan forward and support the product roadmap
- Assist with developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling the internal sales and marketing teams, as well as our global partner network, to ensure they’re aligned so they can work efficiently to generate and close opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience working with category-defining B2B brands
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to help drive company and departmental strategy
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong grasp of the creative development process, leading strategy end to end from research to execution. Comfortable working with internal creative teams and external creative agencies
- Ability to extract insights from multiple data sources
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible paid time off
- We are changing the world of application and API security. Do it with us.
- We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
- If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love Bright.
- Bright is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Bright is an equal opportunity employer and our team is composed of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.