Ruby Full Stack Developer
Please fill in the form and we'll contact you
About the company:
Bright is a rapidly growing, top-tier venture-funded company, focusing on developer-centric application security for the enterprise. We enable organizations to fix security issues before they reach production by integrating security early in the software development process, reducing reliance on manual testing, and running scans frequently.
We are looking for a Ruby full-stack developer responsible for building Ruby applications, including anything from complex groups of back-end microservices to command-line utilities and data processing scripts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different infrastructure layers. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design and building quality products is essential.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Crystal code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Good understanding of the syntax of Crystal and its nuances.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Understanding of functional programming style in Crystal.
- Skills for writing reusable Crystal libraries that may be used in expressive ways.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Familiarity with command-suite libraries.
- A knack for writing clean, readable Crystal code.
- Experience with both external and embedded databases.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Competitive salary in USD.
- Fully remote work, assistance with relocation to Batumi, Georgia.
- Paid vacation (24 days a year), state holidays, and sick leave.
- English classes.
- Compensation for professional studies and other work-associated expenses.
- The Bright team is composed of strong professionals, from many diverse. backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations. You will enjoy being a part of it!
- We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers. secure their business.
We are changing the world of application and API security. Do it with us.