Sales Development Representative - Enterprise Sales (North America)
At Bright, our mission is to help developers build secure software without slowing them down. We’ve built a unique application vulnerability scanner – a virtual hacker – that automatically tries to break into the customer’s app every time new software is released. If you’re interested in a career in sales and in the exciting field of cybersecurity, your future is Bright!
What it’s like working at Bright
Bright is a rapidly-growing, Series A company funded by top cybersecurity VCs. Bright has always and will always embrace a “Remote-first” approach to growing our team. This allows us to hire a diverse group of individuals across the world while giving our team members the flexibility to work from anywhere.
Being a member of the Bright team means joining a supportive team that cares about you and works hard to create an open and transparent workplace. But we are also ambitious, striving to become the leader in developer-first dynamic application security testing
Bright is still relatively small, so joining now means you are getting in right at the ground floor and have an enormous impact on the success and direction of the company and product.We offer competitive salaries, full benefits and all the usual startup perks.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in sales, and who possess both grit and a growth mindset. As an SDR-Enterprise Sales, You will work closely with our Sales Directors to develop the top-of-the-funnel of the Enterprise-Sales side of our business, from choosing the strategic accounts to reach-out to, engaging with decision-makers at all levels (upto C-level), qualifying opportunities and setting-up meetings for our Sales Directors. Your responsibilities are primarily (80%+) Outbound but also includes responding to inbound inquiries. You will be a key member of our Enterprise sales go-to-market team and help us accelerate sales to Enterprise customers through the following activities:.
- work closely with our North America Sales Directors to identify and prioritize target accounts and personas. Identify contacts and approach them via all channels (email, phone, LinkedIn, live-chat, twitter etc.) to educate them about our solution, qualify them and set-up sales-calls with the relevant Sales Director.
- follow-up on inbound Enterprise leads (from events, webinars, sign-ups etc.) to qualify and setup sales-calls for the relevant Sales Director.
- work closely with our marketing and product marketing teams on sales collaterals you want to share with prospects.
- Qualify leads and document sales information in HubSpot (our CRM tool)
- Fearless attitude and hunter mentality – willing to take intelligent risks.
Can-do ( don’t-take-no-for-an-answer) determination.
- Demonstrated Initiative, curiosity, creativity and grit.
- Willingness to take ownership and execute
- 2+ years of successful SDR or BDR experience, preferably in a Cybersecurity startup
- Experience using SDR/BDR tools including CRM (preferably HubSpot)
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Comfortable working remotely
- Ability to connect and develop strong relationships with potential customers over phone/email/LinkedIn and social-media
- Strong communication and organizational skills
What’s in it for you?
- Ownership and phenomenal career trajectory
- Startup experience with high-stakes
- Management that will do everything to make it happen for you
- Phenomenal colleagues
- 401k and full health benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Remote friendly- we were remote before remote was cool and we intend to continue to invest in a remote-first culture.
- Work with passionate colleagues who are reshaping the giant Application Security market
We can’t wait to meet you and we know you have the Bright stuff!