Senior Backend Engineer
Please fill in the form and we'll contact you
About the company
Bright is a rapidly growing, top-tier venture-funded company, focusing on developer-centric application security for the enterprise. We enable organizations to fix security issues before they reach production by integrating security early in the software development process, reducing reliance on manual testing, and running scans frequently.
We are looking for a highly passionate, professional, hands-on software and team player Senior Backend Engineer.
You’ll have a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and build applications that allow the world’s biggest enterprises to test their applications.
About the product
The company is developing a SaaS product that helps developers find vulnerabilities (security breaches) in their apps using AI.
Sphere of operation: Application Security Testing
- Design, Architecture, Development and Unit testing of the product
- Design and implementation of new opportunities for client’s partners and customers
- Development of microservices for DAST solutions
- Helping with supporting “healthy” code base
- Minimum 5 years experience of backend development in a senior role.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design and architecture patterns such as DDD, Event Sourcing and CQRS.
- Knowledge of algorithms and computational complexity.
- High level of experience in data storage technologies like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elastic search.
- Experience with authentication methods like SSO, Active Directory, or similar.
- Experience with Unit testing.
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment.
- Self-learner, strong can-do attitude and great interpersonal skills.
- Understanding patterns and best practices, weighing pros and cons, detecting and avoiding anti patterns.
Nice to have experience in:
- Experience with Docker, k8s, and configuration management tools.
- Performance analysis and optimization techniques.
- Cloud computing (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc).
- Browser extensions API.
- Test automation (Selenium, cypress.io), CDP.
- Competitive salary
- Ability to partially work from home
- Paid vacation (18 days a year), state holidays and sick leave
- World-class security experts changing the world of application and API security. Do it with us.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace. Bright is an equal-opportunity employer and our team is composed of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.