Senior Director or VP Marketing
We are seeking an experienced Vice President (VP), or Sr. Director of Marketing to lead and oversee our Marketing department. This position holder will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our B2B and Dev-centric business goals, working closely with our Sales, Success, product & Engineering teams to maximize lead generation and our overall positioning.
Our ideal candidate has a solid B2B Marketing & demand gen background in the Cybersecurity space and work experience managing a variety of integrated B2B marketing campaigns end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns, events, content marketing, white papers, PR and other digital marketing techniques. The candidate should have demonstrable experience scaling inbound marketing strategies and collaborating with the sales team on outbound marketing activities.
In this position,you will report directly to the CEO and will oversee the internal marketing team and work with external contractors. To be successful in this role, you should be highly organized with solid experience in the Cybersecurity space managing integrated B2B and demand generation planning, strategy and execution and experience managing, motivating and driving a high-performing team.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other senior roles in the Cybersecurity Technology industry
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful B2B Demand Generation campaigns
- Experience managing, motivating and driving a team
- Experience with CRM software and marketing automation tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills and effective communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness and meet Sales Accepted Leads (SAL) targets across new business and customer upsell & expansion.
- Set current and long-term goals for the marketing staff and external contractors that align with sales goals and company revenue targets.
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget, looking for ways to optimize customer acquisition costs
- Design and implement our inbound marketing strategy, supported by effective and innovate content marketing
- Build relationships with media stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO, company management and Board of Directors
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Manage agency relationships in a cost effective manner across B2B Demand Generation, PR, Web Development & Paid Media
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Manage all events, webinars and conferences
- Manage our social media presence
- Track competitors’ activities
- Partner with HR department to drive internal marketing and team engagement
- Partner with the success team on case studies and customer success stories