Senior Frontend Developer
Please fill in the form and we'll contact you
About the company
Bright is a rapidly growing, top-tier venture-funded company, focusing on developer-centric application security for the enterprise. We enable organizations to fix security issues before they reach production by integrating security early in the software development process, reducing reliance on manual testing, and running scans frequently.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to our Bright team (fully remote)
About the product
The company is developing a SaaS product that helps developers find vulnerabilities (security breaches) in their apps using AI.
Sphere of operation: Application Security Testing
Stack or technologies and architecture:
- Frontend: Angular (5+ years of experience)
- AWS, CI/CD, PostgreSQL, Git.
- Design, Architecture, Development and Unit testing of the product
- Development of microservices based on Angular, NodeJS and Tsed.io for DAST solutions
- Design and implementation of new opportunities for client’s partners and customers
- Helping with supporting “healthy” code base
- Minimum 5 years experience in frontend development
- At least B2 English level
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design and architecture patterns such as DDD, Event Sourcing and CQRS
- At least basic knowledge of algorithms and computational complexity
- Understanding patterns and best practices, weighing pros and cons, detecting and avoiding anti patterns
- Experience with Unit testing
- Experience with Docker, k8s, and configuration management tools.
Nice to have experience in:
- Continuous delivery and other DevOps practices
- Performance analysis and optimization techniques
- Cloud computing (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc) • Browser extensions API
- SOLID, DDD, CQS
- SOA and microservices
- Competitive salary in USD
- Paid vacation (24 days a year), state holidays and sick leave
- English classes
- Compensation for professional studies and other work-associated expenses
- Bright team is composed of strong professionals, from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations. You will enjoy being a part of it!
- We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
- We are changing the world of application and API security. Do it with us.