Senior Fullstack Developer
Please fill in the form and we'll contact you
About the company
Bright is a rapidly growing, top-tier venture-funded company, focusing on developer-centric application security for the enterprise. We enable organizations to fix security issues before they reach production by integrating security early in the software development process, reducing reliance on manual testing, and running scans frequently.
We are looking for a highly passionate, professional, hands-on software and team player Senior Full Stack Developer to.
You’ll have a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and build applications that allow the world’s biggest enterprises to test their applications.
In this role you will be a part of our R&D Team and reporting to the engineering manager.
About the product
The company is developing a SaaS product that helps developers find vulnerabilities (security breaches) in their apps using AI.
Sphere of operation: Application Security Testing
- Design, Architecture, Development and Unit testing of the product
- Design and implementation of new opportunities for client’s partners and customers
- Development of microservices based on Node.js and Tsed.io for DAST solutions
- Helping with supporting “healthy” code base
Stack or technologies and architecture:
- Frontend: Angular, Angular Material, NgRx, Nx (5+ years of experience, 4+ as a Senior Developer)
- Back-end: Go (5+ years of experience)
- AWS, CI/CD, PostgreSQL, Git.
- Minimum 4 years experience in frontend development in a senior role; minimum 5 years experience in backend development in a senior role;
- Knowledge of algorithms and computational complexity
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design and architecture patterns such as DDD, Event Sourcing and CQRS
- Strong work experience with Node.js and its frameworks like Express.js, Koa.js, etc.
- High level of experience in data storage technologies like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Elastic search
- Experience with authentication methods like SSO, Active Directory, or similar
- Experience with Docker, k8s, and configuration management tools
- Understanding patterns and best practices, weighing pros and cons, detecting and avoiding anti patterns
- Experience with Unit testing
- At least B2 English level
Nice to have experience in
- Experience with Docker, k8s, and configuration management tools.
- Continuous delivery and other DevOps practices
- Performance analysis and optimization techniques
- Cloud computing (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc)
- Browser extensions API
- Competitive salary
- Ability to partially work from home
- Paid vacation (18 days a year), state holidays and sick leave
- World-class security experts changing the world of application and API security. Do it with us.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace. Bright is an equal-opportunity employer and our team is composed of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.