Senior Fullstack Engineer
Competitive salary with bonus and benefits
High Growth Potential
About the company
Bright is a rapidly growing, top-tier venture-funded company, focusing on developer-centric application security for the enterprise. We enable organizations to fix security issues before they reach production by integrating security early in the software development process, reducing reliance on manual testing, and running scans frequently.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Full Stack Engineer with a strong emphasis on frontend development to join our dynamic team. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and maintaining our web applications with a primary focus on the user interface and user experience. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software solutions.
About the product
The company is developing a SaaS product that helps developers find vulnerabilities (security breaches) in their apps.
Sphere of operation: Application Security Testing
- Develop and maintain user-friendly, responsive web applications with a focus on frontend technologies.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces.
- Actively contribute to backend development using languages such as Node.js or Go Lang.
- Work closely with frontend and backend engineers to ensure smooth integration between user interfaces and server-side logic.
- Write clean, modular, and scalable code to enhance the overall performance and maintainability of the applications.
- Helping with supporting “healthy” code base
Stack or technologies and architecture:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with ReactJS
- Minimum 3 years of experience with one of those languages: nodejs/Go
- Knowledge and experience in AWS, CI/CD, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Git
- Minimum 5 years experience of FrontEnd development in a senior role.
- Experience with state management libraries/tools such as Redux or MobX.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and asynchronous request handling.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot and optimize code for performance.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills to work effectively within cross-functional teams.
- Ability to adapt to evolving technologies and learn new skills quickly.
- Experience with Unit testing.
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment.
- Self-learner, strong can-do attitude and great interpersonal skills.
- Understanding patterns and best practices, weighing pros and cons, and detecting and avoiding anti-patterns.
Nice to have experience in:
- Experience with Docker, k8s, and configuration management tools.
- Knowledge of GraphQL and its implementation.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest or Enzyme.
- Understanding of containerization technologies like Docker.
- Contribution to open-source projects or a strong GitHub profile is a plus.
- Test automation (Selenium, cypress.io), CDP.
- Competitive salary
- Ability to partially work from home
- Paid vacation (18 days a year), state holidays and sick leave
- World-class security experts changing the world of application and API security. Do it with us.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace. Bright is an equal-opportunity employer and our team is composed of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.