Senior Product Manager
Please fill in the form and we'll contact you
Bright is a rapidly growing, top-tier venture-funded company, focusing on developer-centric application security for the enterprise. We enable organizations to fix security issues before they reach production by integrating security early in the software development process, reducing reliance on manual testing, and running scans frequently.
In this role you will be a member of our product team reporting to the VP of Product, driving the strategy and execution for one or more key areas of the core product.
- Define and drive the product vision and execution for one or more key areas of the core product
- Work across different use cases and teams to build, improve, and integrate product capabilities within the product architecture
- Work closely with engineering and research to own delivery and execution
- Work directly and closely with our customers to understand their pain points, and ensure that our solution is in line with their needs and deployment plans
- Develop, lead, and communicate the product roadmap to customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders
- Enable our sales, marketing, and success teams on product updates and launches and overall go-to-market by providing training, content, and collateral
Qualifications, skills, & experience we are looking for:
- Product management experience. 4+ years of product management experience, ideally at an enterprise SaaS organization, managing software products from inception through launch and continuous iteration
- Product vision and roadmap. Proven experience defining a product vision and roadmap and driving incremental improvement through many releases and launches.
- Proven ownership. Ability to own an entire domain end-to-end. Manage multiple problems, commitments, and deadlines.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills. An ability to influence, persuade and motivate people at every level and every function to partner with you on solving problems
- Voice of the customer and enterprise experience. Proven experience working directly with enterprise customers, from discovery to implementation
- GTM experience. Proven experience working with sales, marketing, and success teams on product announcements, releases, and launches
- Product design. Design experience or a good sense of product design, such that you are comfortable with wireframing design mocks for features and enhancements
- Technical experience. Prior technical experience is a must, preferably in software development or technical sales role
- Domain knowledge and experience. Experience in one or more of the following functional areas would be a significant advantage: enterprise security, developer tools, CI/CD, or web APIs
- Data-driven. Proven experience using data for getting your own data and making data-influenced product decisions.
- SaaS experience. Clear understanding of modern SaaS technologies and platforms, ability to drive technical product capabilities related to scalability and performance.
- Remote work. Prior experience working with remote teams and as needed, willing to work off-hours 2-3 times a week for working directly with company leadership, customers, and partners
- A degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent
- Proven knowledge of security and security best practices, specifically in implementing, deploying, and securing modern applications and services.
- Proven experience formulating and articulating strategy and vision succinctly to senior leadership and translating that into an actionable roadmap
- Proven experience in a fast-growth startup environment
- Ability to work with customers and teams across time zones including the US
- Location: Preference for Israel
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Ability to partially work from home
- World-class security experts changing the world of application and API security. Do it with us.
- Ability to interact with some of the largest global organizations as prospects and customers
- A diverse and inclusive workplace. Bright is an equal-opportunity employer and our team is composed of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.