Senior Ruby/C++ Developer
Please fill in the form and we'll contact you
About the company
Bright is a rapidly growing, top-tier venture-funded company, focusing on developer-centric application security for the enterprise. We enable organizations to fix security issues before they reach production by integrating security early in the software development process, reducing reliance on manual testing, and running scans frequently.
We are looking for an experienced Ruby/C++ Developer to our Bright team (fully remote)
About the product
The company is developing a SaaS product that helps developers find vulnerabilities (security breaches) in their apps using AI.
Sphere of operation: Application Security Testing
Stack or technologies and architecture:
- The main language used to write the engine is Crystal;
- Back-end: NodeJS
- Front-end: Angular
- AWS, CI/CD
- Developing main capabilities of the product
- Working with and helping other teams with questions regarding API, and when cross component work is needed
- Researching and developing complex problems and solutions, working with cutting edge technology
- Experience working with complex architecture
- Knowledge of common and best development practices
- Experience working with HTTP and TCP protocols
- Experience working with multi-thread code
- Experience working with either: Crystal, Ruby or C++
- Ability to work as well as in a team as alone
- English B1-B2 level
- Competitive salary in USD
- Paid vacation (24 days a year), state holidays and sick leave
- English classes
- Compensation for professional studies and other work-associated expenses
- Bright team is composed of strong professionals, from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations. You will enjoy being a part of it!
- We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
- We are changing the world of application and API security. Do it with us.