Senior Sales Development Representative
Competitive salary with bonus and benefits
High Growth Potential
About the company
Bright is a rapidly growing, top-tier venture-funded company, focusing on developer-centric application security for the enterprise. We enable organizations to fix security issues before they reach production by integrating security early in the software development process, reducing reliance on manual testing, and running scans frequently.
As a Senior Sales Development Representative, you will take charge of following up with inbound leads as well as identifying and pursuing outbound leads in collaboration with our high-performing marketing and sales teams. You will also initiate new ideas for lead generation and optimizations in the existing sales development processes.
- Take charge of developing inbound leads, identifying and pursuing outbound leads in collaboration with our high-performing marketing and sales teams
- Leverage your market knowledge and prospect experience to provide critical insights, influencing our full go-to-market operation
- The core of your role lies in building strong relationships with prospects across various industries by effectively articulating our vision and the value of our technology
- Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll closely collaborate with all go-to-market teams, including executive leadership in sales
- Drive new pipeline growth, acting as the powerhouse of our business
- Own and continually enhance processes for converting inbound leads into a strong pipeline
- Bring prior experience in B2B Enterprise SaaS sales, ideally with a focus in the cybersecurity industry.
- Excel as an exceptional communicator and leader, proficient in inspiring and influencing across diverse sectors, including security and engineering.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, quota-driven startup environment, demonstrating ambition and management skills.
- Possess experience in selling technology solutions to senior executives, with a specialty in security industry needs.
- Exhibit organizational prowess, meticulous attention to detail, and a team player mindset, with aspirations for leadership growth in security industry management.
- Competitive salary and a performance-based bonus
- Benefits package including health insurance
- Fully remote work
- World-class security experts changing the world of application and API security. Do it with us.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace. Bright is an equal-opportunity employer and our team is composed of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.