Please fill in the form and we'll contact you
About the company
Bright is a rapidly growing, top-tier venture-funded company, focusing on developer-centric application security for the enterprise. We enable organizations to fix security issues before they reach production by integrating security early in the software development process, reducing reliance on manual testing, and running scans frequently.
We are looking for a highly passionate, professional, hands-on software and team player architect to define, shape and evolve the architecture of our existing and next-generation products.
You’ll have a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and build applications that allow the world’s biggest enterprises to test their applications.
Job Purpose: Ensure flexible and robust architecture that meets market, product and system requirements.
About the product
The company is developing a SaaS product that helps developers find vulnerabilities (security breaches) in their apps using AI.
Sphere of operation: Application Security Testing
- Design and plan software for a Northstar product architecture
- Present architecture concept to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure correct implementation of architectural ideas throughout the product development
- hands-on development (mainly for POC and research purposes, but not only)
- Act as the R&D product expert, understanding the product in terms of its requirements, purpose and need in the market
- Interface with R&D teams (including Product Managers), Sales, Customer Support and Services
Stack or technologies and architecture:
- CI/CD, pipelines, DevOps/SRE best practices, IaC
- 5+ years of experience leading and performing cybersecurity solutions.
- Science degree or higher from a known university.
- Practical experience/knowledge in software architecture
- Extensive experience as a software architect working with multiple development teams (at least 2 years) and as a software engineer (at least 3 years).
- Proven experience developing globally distributed services at scale.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS cloud architecture and its best practices.
- Experience with CI/CD, pipelines, DevOps/SRE best practices, IaC and secure development.
- Experience with Kubernetes and container orchestration best practices
- Ability to take into account the broader picture while still diving into details
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Experience with Scrum/ Agile development methodology
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent English
- Competitive salary
- Ability to partially work from home
- Paid vacation (18 days a year), state holidays and sick leave
- World-class security experts changing the world of application and API security. Do it with us.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace. Bright is an equal-opportunity employer and our team is composed of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.