About the company
Bright is a fast-growing, developer-focused Application Security company that offers application security from build to compliance. We offer a developer focused API & Application DAST automation platform.
Our solutions enhance DevOps & CI/CD by removing human bottlenecks with no false positives and business logic attacks. Reducing reliance on manual testing. We enable organizations to integrate application security early in the development process and run scans often to detect & fix security issues before they hit production.
We are looking for an experienced UI Designer (web) to join our Bright team (fully remote), to work closely with the product & development teams and be responsible for taking our product to the next level!
- Create prototypes for new product ideas and features
- Participate in developing a UI design library and synchronize it with the development team
- Optimize existing user interface designs across the whole product
- Help reduce design debt across the all products and platforms
- Identifying design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Identify usability problems and come up with effective solutions
- Work closely with the product team (UX Designer, product manager, product owner, tech writer) and software development teams
- At least 2 years of experience as a UI designer role
- Creative and a problem solver with high attention to detail
- Confident English proficiency (oral and written)
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable graphic materials
- Experience with Figma, Miro, Draw.io
- Good time-management skills
- Written & verbal communication skills and clear articulation your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Excellent UI design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in design, computer science, engineering or a relevant field
- Experience in working in product, especially in B2B
- Experience in designing data visualization dashboards
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge in cyber security
- Competitive salary in USD
- Fully remote work, assistance with relocation to Batumi, Georgia (if relevant)
- Paid vacation (24 days a year), state holidays and sick leave
- Relocation package, which includes:
- Assistance with relocation to Batumi, Georgia
- Covering costs of flight
- Covering costs of rent or providing accommodation for the first 2 months
- Assistance with creation of a bank account
- Assistance with legal documents (ИП)
- Compensation for professional studies and other work-associated expenses
- The Bright team is composed of strong professionals, from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations. You will enjoy being a part of it!
- We are growing fast! And we encourage all our employees to grow with us, both professionally and personally!
- We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
- We are changing the world of application and API security. Do it with us.